- GodHatesIslam.com - God hates all false religious systems. That includes Islam.
- GodHatesTheMedia.com - The worldwide media is in place for WBC to preach through. What they mean for evil God means for good.
- SignMovies.com - Brief, fascinating videos that offer Bible-based expositions of the message of WBC.
- GodHatesTheWorld.com - Country-by-country explanation of why God hates the world.
- JewsKilledJesus.com - What the Bible teaches about the final fate of the nation of Israel for murdering the Messiah.
- BeastObama.com - A Scriptural look at the rising beast and how he is going to usher in the destruction of the world.
- PriestsRapeBoys.com - The Catholic Church: the largest, most well-funded and organized pedophile machine in history.
- blogs.SpareNot.com - Chronicles the worldwide street preaching ministry of Westboro Baptist Church!
- 6779 - soldiers that God has killed in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- 51,784 - pickets conducted by WBC.
- 915 - cities that have been visited by WBC.
- 1173 - weeks that WBC has held daily pickets on the mean streets of doomed america.
- - people whom God has cast into hell since you loaded this page.
- 218,400,000+ - gallons of oil that God poured in the Gulf.
- $17.23 trillion+ - national debt of doomed america.
- 8 - people that God saved in the flood.
- 16,000,000,000 - people that God killed in the flood.
- 144,000 - Jews that will be saved in these last days.
- 0 - nanoseconds of sleep that WBC members lose over your opinions and feeeeellllliiiiiings.
The following is quoted from an August 23, 1995, article by the AP in the Wichita Eagle.
Phelps asks feds to probe bombing
TOPEKA – Claiming an explosion at his daughter’s home is the type of violence a federal civil rights law was enacted to address, the Rev. Fred Phelps Sr. asked Attorney General Janet Reno on Tuesday for a federal investigation of the incident.
Phelps, pastor of Westboro Baptist Church, said pieces of orange plastic, apparently from some kind of bomb, were found Sunday night in the yard of Shirley Phelps-Roper’s home in the family church-residential complex in west central Topeka.
However, a Topeka Fire Department arson investigator said he knew nothing
about pieces of plastic being found, adding, “Right now, we have
no indication anyone is pouncing on the Phelpses.”
A Published report said there were other random explosions on the Topeka’s
west side Sunday night, but the investigator, Jim Campbell, said his office
had no bomb reports to check out other than the one at the Phelps-Roper
Campbell said the arson unit had just started its probe and would continue
until it determined what happened.
Phelps, known for his anti-gay picketing in Topeka and other cities,
said he thinks the bombing was spawned by a “lynch-mob mentality”
against him and his family. He accused law officials of looking the other way.
He announced that the church was offering a $5,000 reward for information
leading to the conviction of whoever was responsible for the explosion.
Phelps said he wrote Reno asking for an investigation under a 30-year-old
federal civil rights law passed as a result of church bombings in Birmingham,
Ala., in the 1960s.
He also wrote Topeka Police Chief Gerald Beavers, demanding better local
investigation of acts of violence against him and his church members.
Phelps accused Shawnee County District Attorney Joan Hamilton of refusing
to prosecute those who commit acts of violence against him and church
members, even though, he said, “We pretty much know who’s
But Hamilton said Phelps receives daily police protection at his picketing
sites, something no other Topekan gets even if threatened, and said she
would prosecute anyone an investigation shows is responsible for the explosion
at the Phelps-Roper residence.
Hamilton recently won convictions on two misdemeanor disorderly conduct
counts she filed against Phelps growing out of his picketing activities,
but he has appealed.
Neither Phelps-Roper nor any of her eight sleeping children, ranging in age from 4 days to 16 years, were hurt in the explosion. A fence and a van sustained minor damage when struck by fragments of what Phelps said appeared to be a plastic bomb tossed onto the property.