- GodHatesIslam.com - God hates all false religious systems. That includes Islam.
- GodHatesTheMedia.com - The worldwide media is in place for WBC to preach through. What they mean for evil God means for good.
- SignMovies.com - Brief, fascinating videos that offer Bible-based expositions of the message of WBC.
- GodHatesTheWorld.com - Country-by-country explanation of why God hates the world.
- JewsKilledJesus.com - What the Bible teaches about the final fate of the nation of Israel for murdering the Messiah.
- BeastObama.com - A Scriptural look at the rising beast and how he is going to usher in the destruction of the world.
- PriestsRapeBoys.com - The Catholic Church: the largest, most well-funded and organized pedophile machine in history.
- blogs.SpareNot.com - Chronicles the worldwide street preaching ministry of Westboro Baptist Church!
- AmericaIsDoomed.com - Builds the airtight case that america is not only cursed of God, but that this curse is irreversible.
- 6713 - soldiers that God has killed in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- 50,505 - pickets conducted by WBC.
- 905 - cities that have been visited by WBC.
- 1144 - weeks that WBC has held daily pickets on the mean streets of doomed america.
- - people whom God has cast into hell since you loaded this page.
- 218,400,000+ - gallons of oil that God poured in the Gulf.
- $16.74 trillion+ - national debt of doomed america.
- 8 - people that God saved in the flood.
- 16,000,000,000 - people that God killed in the flood.
- 144,000 - Jews that will be saved in these last days.
- 0 - nanoseconds of sleep that WBC members lose over your opinions and feeeeellllliiiiiings.
August 24, 1995
Mr. James Jimerson
Supervisory Special Agent
BATF Kansas City Office
Mr. Jim Campbell
Assistant Fire Chief
Topeka Fire Department
Re: Interstate Church Bombing of Aug. 20
With this fax please also find a copy of a memo from Attorney Jonathan
Phelps regarding information from another anonymous caller (Number 72)
saying that another interstate death threat against Pastor Pheips and
his church was faxed July 2, 1995 from Colorado to Topeka via phone number
303/838-4561. "The threats are loud and clear on the faxes,"
refers to a publication calling itself "The Church Lady" which
circulates widely in interstate commerce and which routinely contains
death threats against Pastor Pheips and his church. Please note that the
memo also states that you gentlemen can find a complete set of all of
"The Church Lady" faxes at the law offices of Attorney Jerry
Palmer at xxxxxxxxxxxx, phone number xxx-xxxx.
You should be advised that the Ford 12-passenger van which was heavily
damaged by the Aug. 20 bombing, although titled and owned by Brent and
Shirley Roper, is a primary vehicle of choice used for religious purposes
in transporting teams of church picketers all over the U.S., including
church religious preaching/picketing trips to Washington, D.C., Florida,
Texas, Colorado, etc. And, you now have evidence that the bombers intended
to, and thought they were, bombing the home of Pastor Phelps. Furthermore,
BATF jurisdiction is not limited to church bombings; and you should quit
giving such misinformation to the media. If you need additional assistance
on this or any other matter, please call. Thank you.
CC: Sec. RUBIN (FAX 2026222599), BATF Dir. MAGAW (FAX 2029278876), BATF KCMO Agent in Charge COOK (8164216511), Mayor FELKER and City Council Members (FAX 2953850), Pres. CLINTON (2024562883), Sen. DOLE (2022248952), Rep. BROWNBACK (FAX 2022252983), & media outlets