- GodHatesIslam.com - God hates all false religious systems. That includes Islam.
- GodHatesTheMedia.com - The worldwide media is in place for WBC to preach through. What they mean for evil God means for good.
- SignMovies.com - Brief, fascinating videos that offer Bible-based expositions of the message of WBC.
- GodHatesTheWorld.com - Country-by-country explanation of why God hates the world.
- JewsKilledJesus.com - What the Bible teaches about the final fate of the nation of Israel for murdering the Messiah.
- BeastObama.com - A Scriptural look at the rising beast and how he is going to usher in the destruction of the world.
- PriestsRapeBoys.com - The Catholic Church: the largest, most well-funded and organized pedophile machine in history.
- blogs.SpareNot.com - Chronicles the worldwide street preaching ministry of Westboro Baptist Church!
- 6778 - soldiers that God has killed in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- 51,732 - pickets conducted by WBC.
- 914 - cities that have been visited by WBC.
- 1172 - weeks that WBC has held daily pickets on the mean streets of doomed america.
- - people whom God has cast into hell since you loaded this page.
- 218,400,000+ - gallons of oil that God poured in the Gulf.
- $17.23 trillion+ - national debt of doomed america.
- 8 - people that God saved in the flood.
- 16,000,000,000 - people that God killed in the flood.
- 144,000 - Jews that will be saved in these last days.
- 0 - nanoseconds of sleep that WBC members lose over your opinions and feeeeellllliiiiiings.
August 28, 1995
Re: Interstate Church Bombing of Aug. 20
Commander Ed White
TPD Detective Division
Re: Criminal Suspect KELLY STRATTON
Dear Commander White:
The above-named criminal suspect, Mr. KELLY STRATTON, has made threats
against us in the past, and we have complained to your department. Last
Friday, Aug. 25, 1995, at 7th & Quincy, at about 1:20 p.m., Mr. Stratton
and another gentleman made terroristic threats against us, alluding to
the Aug. 20 bombing incident. Two police officers nearby took these gentlemen
away from our group and kept them away from us until our picket was over
and we left the 7th & Quincy location. Shortly thereafter, we made
a rather full police report to TPD Officer Doug Ping who very graciously
came to the church to take the report (Report No. 27054-95). I requested
of Officer Ping that he kindly bring this matter to the attention of your
TPD Detective Division so that the matter could be fully investigated,
and he assured me that he would do so. This letter is a follow-up request
of you, Sir! that this matter be given top priority, because we believe
this suspect is dangerous, and because we understand his wife Sherri works
for District Attorney Joan Hamilton who has sworn to drive us off the
streets at any cost.
CAVEAT: Please do not let those officers in your department who
have demonstrated unprofessionalism and animosity toward us on religious
and sexual orientation grounds, (e.g., Lt. Mack Innes, who put anti-Phelps
signs in the windows of police headquarters, and who drives around town
for years now with an anti-Phelps bumper sticker on his car), have access
to or anything whatever to do with this case. Your consideration is appreciated.
cc: Sec. RUBIN (FAX 2026222599), BATF Dir. MAGAW (FAX 2029278876), BATF
KCMO Agent in Charge COOK (8164216511), Mayor FELKER and City Council
Members (FAX 2953850), Pres. CLINTON (2024562883), Sen. DOLE (2022248952),
Rep. BROWNBACK (FAX 2022252983), & media outlets