- GodHatesIslam.com - God hates all false religious systems. That includes Islam.
- GodHatesTheMedia.com - The worldwide media is in place for WBC to preach through. What they mean for evil God means for good.
- SignMovies.com - Brief, fascinating videos that offer Bible-based expositions of the message of WBC.
- GodHatesTheWorld.com - Country-by-country explanation of why God hates the world.
- JewsKilledJesus.com - What the Bible teaches about the final fate of the nation of Israel for murdering the Messiah.
- BeastObama.com - A Scriptural look at the rising beast and how he is going to usher in the destruction of the world.
- PriestsRapeBoys.com - The Catholic Church: the largest, most well-funded and organized pedophile machine in history.
- blogs.SpareNot.com - Chronicles the worldwide street preaching ministry of Westboro Baptist Church!
- AmericaIsDoomed.com - Builds the airtight case that america is not only cursed of God, but that this curse is irreversible.
- 6713 - soldiers that God has killed in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- 50,488 - pickets conducted by WBC.
- 905 - cities that have been visited by WBC.
- 1143 - weeks that WBC has held daily pickets on the mean streets of doomed america.
- - people whom God has cast into hell since you loaded this page.
- 218,400,000+ - gallons of oil that God poured in the Gulf.
- $16.74 trillion+ - national debt of doomed america.
- 8 - people that God saved in the flood.
- 16,000,000,000 - people that God killed in the flood.
- 144,000 - Jews that will be saved in these last days.
- 0 - nanoseconds of sleep that WBC members lose over your opinions and feeeeellllliiiiiings.
The following is quoted from an August 31, 1995, letter from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms.
Department of the Treasury
Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms
Washington, DC 20226
August 31, 1995
Mr. Fred Phelps
Westboro Baptist Church
Post Office Box 1886
Topeka, Kansas 66604
Dear Mr. Phelps:
This is in response to your letter dated August 23, 1995, to Secretary of the Treasury Robert Rubin. In your letter you expressed concern about the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) not being involved in the investigation of a vandalism, involving explosives, which occurred at your residence and church on August 20, 1995, in Topeka, Kansas.
As you now know, our Kansas City Field Division does have an open investigation in relation to this incident, and in an attempt to thoroughly resolve this matter, is pursuing all available leads. Since this is an ongoing investigation, we are not at liberty to discuss the specifics of this case.
We can assure you that this investigation, as with all explosive-related incidents, is one of ATF’s highest priorities, and is being diligently pursued.
We hope this information has been responsive to your inquiry. If further information is required, please contact us.
For Ralph C. Ostrowski
Chief, Arson and Explosives Division