- GodHatesIslam.com - God hates all false religious systems. That includes Islam.
- GodHatesTheMedia.com - The worldwide media is in place for WBC to preach through. What they mean for evil God means for good.
- SignMovies.com - Brief, fascinating videos that offer Bible-based expositions of the message of WBC.
- GodHatesTheWorld.com - Country-by-country explanation of why God hates the world.
- JewsKilledJesus.com - What the Bible teaches about the final fate of the nation of Israel for murdering the Messiah.
- BeastObama.com - A Scriptural look at the rising beast and how he is going to usher in the destruction of the world.
- PriestsRapeBoys.com - The Catholic Church: the largest, most well-funded and organized pedophile machine in history.
- blogs.SpareNot.com - Chronicles the worldwide street preaching ministry of Westboro Baptist Church!
- AmericaIsDoomed.com - Builds the airtight case that america is not only cursed of God, but that this curse is irreversible.
- 6713 - soldiers that God has killed in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- 50,481 - pickets conducted by WBC.
- 905 - cities that have been visited by WBC.
- 1143 - weeks that WBC has held daily pickets on the mean streets of doomed america.
- - people whom God has cast into hell since you loaded this page.
- 218,400,000+ - gallons of oil that God poured in the Gulf.
- $16.75 trillion+ - national debt of doomed america.
- 8 - people that God saved in the flood.
- 16,000,000,000 - people that God killed in the flood.
- 144,000 - Jews that will be saved in these last days.
- 0 - nanoseconds of sleep that WBC members lose over your opinions and feeeeellllliiiiiings.
The following is quoted from a September 28, 1995, article by Tim Hrenchir in the Topeka Capital-Journal.
Inquiry into blast nearly done
The Topeka Fire Department is wrapping up its investigation into last
month’s explosion outside the home of a daughter of the Rev. Fred
Fire Department Investigator Jack Alexander said Wednesday he expects
to forward reports on the case today or Friday to the Shawnee County district
That office will decide whether charges will be filed against anyone
suspected of causing the explosion.
In a news conference Aug. 24, Phelps identified two men he alleges were
responsible for the explosion on Aug. 20.
The fire department, which promised to look into Phelps’ claim,
isn’t releasing details about its investigation or saying whether
the probe focused on those two men.
The fire department has been investigating the blast for 5 ½ weeks,
with help from the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms.
No arrest have been made in the blast, which occurred at 11:20 p.m. Aug. 20 at 3640 S.W. Churchill, outside the home of Brent Roper and Shirley Phelps-Roper, who is a daughter of Phelps.
A 12-passenger van parked at the residence sustained an estimated $1,000
damage, while a wooden fence had an estimated $150 damage, according to
police reports. No one was hurt.
Fred Phelps Sr. on Aug. 22 offered a $5,000 reward for information leading
to the conviction of those responsible.
He said he subsequently heard from two informants, independent of each
other, who identified two men they said had been bragging about having
caused the explosion.
Before contacting investigators, Phelps provided the media with names,
employment information and other data about the men. He said he hadn’t
paid the informants because the reward was dependent upon conviction.