- GodHatesIslam.com - God hates all false religious systems. That includes Islam.
- GodHatesTheMedia.com - The worldwide media is in place for WBC to preach through. What they mean for evil God means for good.
- SignMovies.com - Brief, fascinating videos that offer Bible-based expositions of the message of WBC.
- GodHatesTheWorld.com - Country-by-country explanation of why God hates the world.
- JewsKilledJesus.com - What the Bible teaches about the final fate of the nation of Israel for murdering the Messiah.
- BeastObama.com - A Scriptural look at the rising beast and how he is going to usher in the destruction of the world.
- PriestsRapeBoys.com - The Catholic Church: the largest, most well-funded and organized pedophile machine in history.
- blogs.SpareNot.com - Chronicles the worldwide street preaching ministry of Westboro Baptist Church!
- 6778 - soldiers that God has killed in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- 51,719 - pickets conducted by WBC.
- 914 - cities that have been visited by WBC.
- 1172 - weeks that WBC has held daily pickets on the mean streets of doomed america.
- - people whom God has cast into hell since you loaded this page.
- 218,400,000+ - gallons of oil that God poured in the Gulf.
- $17.23 trillion+ - national debt of doomed america.
- 8 - people that God saved in the flood.
- 16,000,000,000 - people that God killed in the flood.
- 144,000 - Jews that will be saved in these last days.
- 0 - nanoseconds of sleep that WBC members lose over your opinions and feeeeellllliiiiiings.
The following is quoted from a November 11, 1995, article in the Topeka Capital-Journal.
D.A. will decide soon on Roper explosion
Shawnee County District Attorney Joan Hamilton has said she would decide
soon what action to take on an investigative report of an August explosion
outside the home of Brent Phelps-Roper and Shirley Phelps-Roper.
Hamilton said earlier this week she would make some decision on how to
handle the case “within the next week or so.”
The explosion was investigated by the Topeka Fire Department with assistance
from the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms. A report on
the investigation was forwarded to the distract attorney’s office
in late September.
No arrests have been made in connection with the blast, which occurred
at 11:20 p.m. Aug. 20 at 3640 S.W. Churchill. Shirley Phelps-Roper is
the daughter of Rev. Fred Phelps Sr.
According to the police reports, a van parked at the residence sustained
estimated $2,000 damage and a wooden fence sustained $150 damage. No one