- GodHatesIslam.com - God hates all false religious systems. That includes Islam.
- GodHatesTheMedia.com - The worldwide media is in place for WBC to preach through. What they mean for evil God means for good.
- SignMovies.com - Brief, fascinating videos that offer Bible-based expositions of the message of WBC.
- GodHatesTheWorld.com - Country-by-country explanation of why God hates the world.
- JewsKilledJesus.com - What the Bible teaches about the final fate of the nation of Israel for murdering the Messiah.
- BeastObama.com - A Scriptural look at the rising beast and how he is going to usher in the destruction of the world.
- PriestsRapeBoys.com - The Catholic Church: the largest, most well-funded and organized pedophile machine in history.
- blogs.SpareNot.com - Chronicles the worldwide street preaching ministry of Westboro Baptist Church!
- 6778 - soldiers that God has killed in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- 51,745 - pickets conducted by WBC.
- 915 - cities that have been visited by WBC.
- 1172 - weeks that WBC has held daily pickets on the mean streets of doomed america.
- - people whom God has cast into hell since you loaded this page.
- 218,400,000+ - gallons of oil that God poured in the Gulf.
- $17.23 trillion+ - national debt of doomed america.
- 8 - people that God saved in the flood.
- 16,000,000,000 - people that God killed in the flood.
- 144,000 - Jews that will be saved in these last days.
- 0 - nanoseconds of sleep that WBC members lose over your opinions and feeeeellllliiiiiings.
November 21, 1995
WBC GIVES THANKS TO GOD THAT U.S. ATTY. RANDALL K. RATHBUN
HAS PLEDGED IN WRITING TO PROSECUTE THE AUG. 20 BOMBERS
IF DISTRICT ATTORNEY JOAN HAMILTON CONTINUES TO REFUSE
On this Thanksgiving Day eve, Westboro Baptist Church Pastor Fred Phelps and Members give thanks to God that He has moved the heart of United States Attorney Randall K. Rathbun to pledge in writing that he will commence a federal criminal prosecution against those responsible for the Aug. 20 bombing of WBC members and property, if district attorney Joan Hamilton continues to decline to prosecute. On Nov. 20, the church and pastor received a two-page letter from Mr. Rathbun dated Nov. 16, wherein the promise was made. (See, attached letter)
Upon receipt of the letter from the United States Attorney for the District of Kansas, Pastor Phelps stated, "With some 700 cases of crimes of violence against our church members and property sitting unprosecuted on district attorney Joan Hamilton's desk, we welcome as a gift from our Heavenly Father the letter from Mr. Rathbun, pledging that he will be 'more than happy to handle the matter,' if Hamilton continues to decline."
Phelps added, "This is also an appropriate time to give thanks to God for disposing Secretary of the Treasury Robert Rubin to heed our cries for help last August, when Secretary Rubin promptly dispatched agents and resources from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, who immediately came to Topeka and thoroughly investigated the Aug. 20 bombing. We understand these federal professionals made an airtight case for conviction of those responsible. This matter demonstrates the genius of the Founders, in diversifying envestment of power between several layers and branches of government, so that if one falls down for any reason, others may fill in the gap and make up the hedge, giving justice a better chance to ultimately prevail."