- GodHatesIslam.com - God hates all false religious systems. That includes Islam.
- GodHatesTheMedia.com - The worldwide media is in place for WBC to preach through. What they mean for evil God means for good.
- SignMovies.com - Brief, fascinating videos that offer Bible-based expositions of the message of WBC.
- GodHatesTheWorld.com - Country-by-country explanation of why God hates the world.
- JewsKilledJesus.com - What the Bible teaches about the final fate of the nation of Israel for murdering the Messiah.
- BeastObama.com - A Scriptural look at the rising beast and how he is going to usher in the destruction of the world.
- PriestsRapeBoys.com - The Catholic Church: the largest, most well-funded and organized pedophile machine in history.
- blogs.SpareNot.com - Chronicles the worldwide street preaching ministry of Westboro Baptist Church!
- AmericaIsDoomed.com - Builds the airtight case that america is not only cursed of God, but that this curse is irreversible.
- 6713 - soldiers that God has killed in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- 50,505 - pickets conducted by WBC.
- 905 - cities that have been visited by WBC.
- 1144 - weeks that WBC has held daily pickets on the mean streets of doomed america.
- - people whom God has cast into hell since you loaded this page.
- 218,400,000+ - gallons of oil that God poured in the Gulf.
- $16.74 trillion+ - national debt of doomed america.
- 8 - people that God saved in the flood.
- 16,000,000,000 - people that God killed in the flood.
- 144,000 - Jews that will be saved in these last days.
- 0 - nanoseconds of sleep that WBC members lose over your opinions and feeeeellllliiiiiings.
The following is quoted from a November 22, 1995, article in the Topeka Capital-Journal.
Topeka man arrested in Phelps-related blast
A 25-year-old Topeka man charged in connection with the Aug, 20 explosion
outside the home of a daughter of the Rev. Fred Phelps Sr. was arrested
Tuesday afternoon on a warrant.
Kent Bradley Lindstrom was arrested by Shawnee County sheriff’s
deputies at 1700 S.W. College and booked into the county jail.
Lindstrom is charged with felony arson and property loss of under $25,000.
He was released on $2,500 bond Tuesday evening.
No one was injured in the blast, which occurred at 11:20 p.m. Aug 20
outside 3640 S.W. Churchill, the home of Brent Roper and Shirley Phelps-Roper.
A 12 passenger van parked at the residence sustained estimated $2,000
damage. A wooden fence received estimated $150 damage, according to police
Phelps identified a pair of suspects in the explosion later that week.
He developed the pair of suspects based on information provided by informants,
unknown to each other, who contacted him after his Westboro Baptist Church
offered a $5,000 reward for the information leading to the conviction
of those responsible.