- GodHatesIslam.com - God hates all false religious systems. That includes Islam.
- GodHatesTheMedia.com - The worldwide media is in place for WBC to preach through. What they mean for evil God means for good.
- SignMovies.com - Brief, fascinating videos that offer Bible-based expositions of the message of WBC.
- GodHatesTheWorld.com - Country-by-country explanation of why God hates the world.
- JewsKilledJesus.com - What the Bible teaches about the final fate of the nation of Israel for murdering the Messiah.
- BeastObama.com - A Scriptural look at the rising beast and how he is going to usher in the destruction of the world.
- PriestsRapeBoys.com - The Catholic Church: the largest, most well-funded and organized pedophile machine in history.
- blogs.SpareNot.com - Chronicles the worldwide street preaching ministry of Westboro Baptist Church!
- AmericaIsDoomed.com - Builds the airtight case that america is not only cursed of God, but that this curse is irreversible.
- 6713 - soldiers that God has killed in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- 50,499 - pickets conducted by WBC.
- 905 - cities that have been visited by WBC.
- 1144 - weeks that WBC has held daily pickets on the mean streets of doomed america.
- - people whom God has cast into hell since you loaded this page.
- 218,400,000+ - gallons of oil that God poured in the Gulf.
- $16.74 trillion+ - national debt of doomed america.
- 8 - people that God saved in the flood.
- 16,000,000,000 - people that God killed in the flood.
- 144,000 - Jews that will be saved in these last days.
- 0 - nanoseconds of sleep that WBC members lose over your opinions and feeeeellllliiiiiings.
Brief Bio of Pastor Fred Phelps
Fred Phelps was born Nov. 13, 1929, in Meridian, Mississippi. Graduated Meridian High at 16 with highest academic honors, American Legion Citizenship Award, track letter, Bausch-Lomb Science Award, Eagle Scout, Principal Appointment to West Point Military Academy. The summer following graduation, he had a profound religious experience, gave up West Point, enrolled instead for Bible/ministerial training at Bob Jones College, Cleveland, Tennessee (later moving with them as they transitioned to Bob Jones University, Greenville, South Carolina). Ordained by the Southern Baptists Sept. 8, 1947. Met his wife, Margie M. Phelps, in 1951 while preaching at the Arizona Bible Institute in Phoenix, Arizona. Their marriage May 15, 1952 has been blessed of God with 13 children, 54 grandchildren (to date) and 7 great-grandchildren (to date). Has served as Pastor of Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kansas, since Nov. 1955. WBC has engaged in daily picketing demonstrations across America and some foreign countries since 1991 -- aimed at showing Americans their transgression (Isa. 58:1) and causing America to know her abominations. Ezek. 16:2.
Fred Phelps is a Five-Point Calvinist who urges all people to carefully study and discern what are the signs of the times (Mat. 16:3) in the light of the Scriptures rightly divided (2 Tim. 2:15) and church history from Adam to now. To hear his sermons, please see: Bread from Westboro Oven.