- GodHatesIslam.com - God hates all false religious systems. That includes Islam.
- GodHatesTheMedia.com - The worldwide media is in place for WBC to preach through. What they mean for evil God means for good.
- SignMovies.com - Brief, fascinating videos that offer Bible-based expositions of the message of WBC.
- GodHatesTheWorld.com - Country-by-country explanation of why God hates the world.
- JewsKilledJesus.com - What the Bible teaches about the final fate of the nation of Israel for murdering the Messiah.
- BeastObama.com - A Scriptural look at the rising beast and how he is going to usher in the destruction of the world.
- PriestsRapeBoys.com - The Catholic Church: the largest, most well-funded and organized pedophile machine in history.
- blogs.SpareNot.com - Chronicles the worldwide street preaching ministry of Westboro Baptist Church!
- 6855 - soldiers that God has killed in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- 55,691 - pickets conducted by WBC.
- 972 - cities that have been visited by WBC.
- 1262 - weeks that WBC has held daily pickets on the mean streets of doomed america.
- - people whom God has cast into hell since you loaded this page.
- 218,400,000+ - gallons of oil that God poured in the Gulf.
- $18.16 trillion+ - national debt of doomed america.
- 8 - people that God saved in the flood.
- 16,000,000,000 - people that God killed in the flood.
- 144,000 - Jews that will be saved in these last days.
- 0 - nanoseconds of sleep that WBC members lose over your opinions and feeeeellllliiiiiings.
"Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers." Titus 1:9
General questions and comments
The best way to contact WBC is by following us on Twitter.
Most questions and comments have already been addressed on our FAQ or on our blogs. Personal responses are not guaranteed. If we find you to be asking foolish and unlearned questions (2 Timothy 2:23 - "But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes."), making comments not worth response (Proverbs 26:4 - "Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him."), or being generally profane (2 Timothy 2:16 - "But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness."), we will not respond. Some emails are responded to on our blogs. You can send an email here.
For any sincere souls who may be out there, the elect of God have a non-delegable duty to come to the Church of the Lord Jesus Christ: "One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple." Psalm 27:4.