- God hates all false religious systems. That includes Islam.
- The worldwide media is in place for WBC to preach through. What they mean for evil God means for good.
- Brief, fascinating videos that offer Bible-based expositions of the message of WBC.
- Country-by-country explanation of why God hates the world.
- What the Bible teaches about the final fate of the nation of Israel for murdering the Messiah.
- A Scriptural look at the rising beast and how he is going to usher in the destruction of the world.
- The Catholic Church: the largest, most well-funded and organized pedophile machine in history.
- Chronicles the worldwide street preaching ministry of Westboro Baptist Church!
6876 - soldiers that God has killed in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- 56,699 - pickets conducted by WBC.
983 - cities that have been visited by WBC.
1285 - weeks that WBC has held daily pickets on the mean streets of doomed america.
- - people whom God has cast into hell since you loaded this page.
$18.16 trillion+ - national debt of doomed america.
- 8 - people that God saved in the flood.
- 16,000,000,000 - people that God killed in the flood.
- 144,000 - Jews that will be saved in these last days.
- 0 - nanoseconds of sleep that WBC members lose over your opinions and feeeeellllliiiiiings.
"Who is she that looketh forth as the morning, fair as the moon, clear as the sun, and terrible as an army with banners?" Song of Solomon 6:10
New York, NY at the United Nations for pervert pope Francis New York, NY for pervert pope Francis New York, NY for pervert pope Francis New York, NY for pervert pope Francis Philadelphia, PA for pervert pope Francis Philadelphia, PA for pervert pope Francis Philadelphia, PA for pervert pope Francis Philadelphia, PA for pervert pope Francis Washington, DC for pervert pope Francis Washington, DC for pervert pope Francis Andrews Air Force Base for pervert pope Francis St. Louis, MO for Joyce Meyer Kansas City, MO at the Taylor Swift concert Manhattan, KS for Jay Leno Manhattan, KS at the Charlie Daniels Concert Topeka, KS Kansas City, MO at the Foo Fighters Concert Kansas City, MO at the Chris Brown Concert Bonner Springs, KS at the Lady Antebellum concert Bonner Springs, KS at the Tim McGraw Concert Kansas City, MO at the Smashing Pumpkins Concert Kansas City, MO at the Rob Thomas Concert Manhattan, KS at the Country Stampede St. Mary's, KS at the St. Mary's Academy Graduation Bonner Springs, KS at the Luke Bryan concert Wichita, KS outside the Memorial of Capt. Christopher L. Norgren Elizabeth City, NC Kill Devil Hills, NC at First Flight High School Omaha, NE outside the funeral of Officer Kerrie Orozco St. Mary's, KS at the St. Mary's High School Graduation Topeka, KS Lawrence, KS at the KU Graduation Topeka, KS at the Seaman & Shawnee Heights High School Graduations Topeka, KS at the Hayden High School Graduation Manhattan, KS at the K-State Graduation Emporia, KS at the Emporia State Graduation Topeka, KS at the Washburn University Graduation Topeka, KS at the Topeka High School Graduation Lawrence, KS at the KU Law School Graduation Lawrence, KS at Lawrence City Hall Hoyt, KS at the Royal Valley High School Graduation Washington, DC for fag marriage arguments at SCOTUS Washington, DC for fag marriage arguments at SCOTUS Anaheim, CA at Anaheim High School Garden Grove, CA at the Crystal Cathedral for Robert Schuller's Funeral Indianpolis, IN at the Final Four Jefferson City, MO at First Assembly of God Crete, NE at Doane College Omaha, NE at Marian Catholic High School Lincoln, NE at the Nebraska Capitol Santa Clarita, CA Los Angeles, CA at LA Weekly Santa Clarita, CA Beverly Hills, CA at Beverly Hills High School Los Angeles, CA at the Oscars Los Angeles, CA Topeka, KS Glendale, AZ at the Super Bowl Lawrence, KS for Bloody Obama Topeka, KS Davenport, IA Des Moines, IA Bettendorf, IA Gresham, OR Salem, OR Flagstaff, AZ Topeka, KS Aurora, CO Denver, CO Kansas City, MO at the Eric Church concert Houston, TX at New Light "christian" Center Houston, TX at Lakewood "church" Lawrence, KS at the Douglas County Courthouse for beginning of fag marriage in KS Topeka, KS Kansas City, MO at the World Series